- Truck Crane KC-55726D-2 load capacity of 27 tons mounted on MAZ-6303A3 (6×4) chassis.
- It is the only model of the 27-tonne mobile cranes with a circular area of work and surpassing its closest analogues on their gruzovysotnym characteristics.
- Designed for handling and construction works on the dispersed objects. Powerful triaxial chassis has excellent maneuverability, ease of control and allows you to use the crane to different types of sidings facilities and small dimensions make it suitable for use in confined spaces of modern cities.
- Three-section telescopic boom length of 9.0 – 22.0 m in the retracted position provides crane compactness and maneuverability when moving, and in the extended – extensive work area and a large height movements of the load during operation.
- Additional equipment boom lattice jib length of 7.5 m ensures the greatest coverage area and the size of podstrelovogo space. Translation jib from transport to working position and vice versa is done by hand without the use of additional lifting equipment.
|Engine power, kW (hp)||184 (250)|
|Travel speed, km / h||60|
|Maximum capacity, t||27|
|Maximum load moment, tm||81|
|The maximum height of rise of the hook, m:|
|– With 22.0 m main boom||22,6|
|– With 22.0 m main boom and jib 7.5 m||29,7|
|Boom length, m||9,0-22,0|
|Length of jib, m||7,5|
|Weight load on the hook, which may be telescoping boom sections, that is,||4,4|
|The speed of lifting and lowering the load, m / min:|
|– Nominal (with the load weight up to 27.0 m)||8,0|
|– Increased (with a cargo weighing up to 5.0 tonnes)||16,0|
|– Maximum (multiplicity of pulley block 1)||40,0|
|landing speed cargo, not more, m / min||0,1|
|The speed of the telescoping boom sections, m / min||15|
|Front overhang angle, degrees||21|
|Rear overhang angle, degrees||15|
|rotating part speed, rev / min||до 2,0|
|Operating temperature, degrees. FROM||от -40 до +40|
|Number of boom sections||3|
|work area, in degrees||360|
|Dimensions in transport position:|
|Total weight of the crane (with jib), m||21,7|
|The load on the front axle, m||5,7|
|The load on the rear axle (truck), t||16|