Foundry “Doneks” offers a wide range of casting blocks of different grades of steel, gray iron and non-ferrous metals:
- Casting in sand mold castings weight from 15 to 1500 kg with maximum dimensions 1500x1400x550 mm castings from carbon steels and gray cast iron. Melting is carried out in electric arc furnaces with capacity up to 5 tons, it allows to obtain high quality alloys with low content of impurities.
- Casting of tin, aluminum, and others. Bronzes brands in sand and clay molds with castings weighing up to 120 kg. Keeping smelting in induction furnaces with a capacity of up to 160 kg allows refining and alloying.
- Chill casting bronze and brass castings weighing from 0.5 to 10 kg.
- Liquid aluminum bronze stamping of blanks with a mass of 0.5 to 10 kg.
- Die-cast aluminum castings with a mass of 0.010 to 6 kg. The maximum projected area of the casting in the mold parting plane 800 cm2.
- Die cast zinc castings with a mass of 0.01 to 1.8 kg. The maximum projected area of the casting in the mold parting plane 400 cm2.
Forming is carried out on molding machines of the brand WWF-2.5; 235 M
Modern equipment installed in the “Doneks” LLC allows subsequent machining and heat treatment of castings.
|Name||drawing number in the catalog|
|The track link||04.34А.101|
|The track link||74.34.501|