The company is located in the vicinity of Rostov-on-Don – Southern Federal District of the capital. The products of the company that bears the name DONEX successfully use builders in various fields: civil and industrial, road builders, bridge builders, oil companies, as well as developers of natural resources – coal, stone and gravel, and steel processing plants.
Today “DONEKS” – is one of the Russian enterprises of machine-building industry. The plant produces road-building equipment (cranes, excavators and loaders brand building DONEX), spare parts of the machines and parts to order by stamping, forging and casting.
DONEX products are available throughout the territory of the Russian Federation due to the wide regional network. Partners carry out their activities in the territories of the countries of near and far abroad. Technology Ltd. “DONEKS” successfully implemented in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Belarus and Ukraine.
The strongest side of the enterprise at the moment is the use of the latest technology and modern equipment at all stages of DONEX technology, from design to assembly of finished vehicles. In the shops of the factory installed equipment of such world leaders as MicroStep (Slovakia), LVD (Belgium), EVERISING, DAHLIH, SOCO, MAXI (Taiwan).
DONEX technique is aimed at consumers the road construction industry. The main goal of the company currently
– The study of the main market trends and on the basis of these data, forecasting changes in customer needs. This factor has a direct wagging on the formation of the product range of our company and on a timely modernization of the machinery.
Today our company offers favorable terms of warranty service truck cranes, excavators and front loaders DONEX. Along with flexible price policy, it gives significant advantages and provides the ability to offer the most favorable conditions for the acquisition of equipment for the customer.
Capacities of the enterprise LLC “DONEKS”.
Table 1 – Production facilities LLC “DONEKS”.
|№||Name||U rev.||quantity||bay width (m)||The number of spans (pcs)||Height (m) to the crane runways||PMG available (t)|
|1||The installed capacity of the parent substation||MW||81|
|2||The permitted capacity||MW||26,5|
|3||The actual maximum potrebl.moschnost||MW||5,5|
|4||Limit of power consumption per year||Thousands. kWh||6500|
|5||Limit gas consumption per year||Thousands. m3||2270|
|6||The area of the plant, including||Thousands. m3||370|
|7||Square structural buildings|
|7,1||Bots – block main shops||Thousands. m3||62,208||18||8||6||3;5;10;12,5|
|7,2||BVTS – block auxiliary workshops||Thousands. m3||15,84||24||5||6||3;5;10|
|7,3||KSHTS – forging and injection molding||Thousands. m3||14,256||24;30||2;2||10||3;5;10;32,5|
|7,4||FLC – steel shop||Thousands. m3||21,6||24||5||10||5;10;15|
|7,5||Termoobrubnoy shop||Thousands. m3||10,368||24||4||6||5;10|
|7,6||Basic warehouse||Thousands. m3||7,488||24||1||12||10|
|7,7||Compressor station||Thousands. m3||1,386|
|7,8||Pumping station||Thousands. m3||0,559|
|7,9||Oxygen station||Thousands. m3||1,6038|
|7,11||gas cleaning||Thousands. m3||0,528|
|7,12||GLP substations 110/10/6 kW||Thousands. m3||0,5|
|8||Areas of storage and shipping areas||Thousands. m3|
|8,1||Finished goods warehouse||Thousands. m3||6,93||10;32|
|8,2||metal Warehouse||Thousands. m3||9,504||10|
- STEEL SITE.
In the steel shop (FLC) are made from alloys shaped castings of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Casting made of sand and clay molds, molding is made on – wet. Casting mass from 10 to 1500 kg, dimensions not more 1500h1500h600 mm. Mass bronze alloy castings of 0.5 to 10 kg. Forming machine. Moulding machines models WWF-2.5; 235S.
Making manual rods – from zhidkostekolnyh mixture and drying with carbon dioxide. Metal Smelting is carried out in electric arc furnace DC-5MT with acid lining. Non-ferrous metal smelting is carried out in an induction furnace IST-0.16.
Cleaning the casting produced in drobometnyh cameras DC-10m and cleaning drums OWT-400. Production of molding and core mixtures is carried out on the rod portion of the mod runners. AMK-2000N, mod. 114.
Melting of the alloy of tin or bronze Tinless performed in an induction furnace model IST-0.16, with a capacity of 200 kg. Manufacture of bronze castings produced in a metal mold, ie, the molten alloy is poured manually bucket chill. Cleaning of castings produced in the shot-blasting drum OWT-400.
site production capacity of 60-70 tons of castings per month.
Table 2 – List of main equipment of the steel section.
|№||Name of equipment||Quantity, pcs.||Note|
|1||Electric arc steel DS-5MT||3 to 5 tons of smelting the liquid steel or pig iron in a shift|
|2||The induction furnace IST-016 (Bronze)|
|1||Molding machine shakes 235S||Flask 1700h2000h400 (600) casting weight from 100kg to 1500kg. Performance 10 forms per shift.|
|2||Molding Machine WWF-2.5||Flask 1000h1200h300 (400) casting weight from 10 to 250kg. Performance 40 forms per shift.|
|1||Runners mixing mod.114 (Q-20t / h)|
|LAND FOR CASTING knockout|
|1||Grill Knockout inertial events. 31217M|
|2||Grill Knockout GL-1127|
|1||Shot blasting, shot blasting chamber DK-10M|
|2||The drum cleaning shot-blasting OWT-400|
|3||The furnace heat gas shuttle kilns|
- forging and injection molding.
Forging and Stamping Production specializes in the production of forged blanks of any configuration of general engineering purposes, of carbon and alloy steels.
Forging and Stamping facilities are equipped with:
1.Molotami stamping with a mass of falling parts 1; 3; 5; and 10 tonnes.
This equipment manufactured parts stamped blanks round in plan, with the elongated axis of the workpiece and the curved line connector from 0.5 to 100 kg.
- Crank hot-stamping press 2500 ton-force
This equipment manufactured parts of general machine-purpose weight from 0.5 to 15 kg.
- Horizontal forging machines 800 ton-force
This equipment planted bolt heads, cams, screws, shafts, shaft diameters from 30 to 130 mm rolling diameters from 20 to 130 mm.
- Hot-stamping 6-position automatic effort 50 ts ..
This equipment planted head bolts, screws, and finger diameter and 50 mm in diameter rolled from 16 to 30
- Automated lines with crank hot-stamping press capacity of 2500 tf ..
This equipment units manufactured track chains with center distance 171 and 203 mm.
- Crank-knee stamping press force of 2000 tf .. is used for hot and cold calibration.
- heating for stamping are used mechanized gas stoves and induction heaters.
- Thermal department has electric furnaces for annealing, normalizing, tempering forged billets of carbon and alloy steels.
- Tooling equipped with high-precision equipment for the manufacture of forging and trimming dies (copying milling, EDM domestic and imported.)
Table 3 – List of main equipment of forging and stamping shop.
|№||Name of equipment||Productivity, t / cm||Weight of forgings||Dimensions cubes||Resistance die tooling||note|
|1||M211 (m.p.ch.1tn)||0,5 … .4,0 kg||6000sht.|
|2||M213 (m.p.ch.3tn)||4.0 … 10.0 kg||3200sht.|
|3||17KP (5tn)||10.0 … .20,0kg||2000 Pieces.|
|4||17KP (5tn)||10.0 … 20,0kg||2000pcs.|
|5||28KP (10t)||20.0 … 80,0kg||3600sht.|
|6||GKM-800ts||0,5 … 15 kg||3000 pcs.|
|1||Gas. Proch. 1 ton (Sn. = 0,89m²)|
|2||Gas. Proch. 3tn (Sn. = 1,7m²)|
|3||Gas. Proch. 5tn (Sn. = 1,7m²)|
|4||Gas. Proch. 10t (Sn. = 2,2m²)|
|Heat treatment furnaces|
|1||LMS 14.36.10 / 12,5-10||10||furnace 2|
|The equipment clearing|
Blanking-welding production allows the manufacture of excavator components, wheel loaders and truck cranes. They are made from the blank sheet, profile and bars by cutting, bending, cold stamping and cutting in dies.
Cutting is performed on the shears, as well as mostly on two vehicles oxygen plasma cutting firm «Microstep». Oxygen cutting blanks up to 50 mm on a machine MSP-1-60 and 70 ASH machine running the magnetic cam.
Bending blanks is performed on three different listogibov firmly 250, 360 and 400 tons, one of which is controlled.
The assembly welding is performed in different devices, as well as markings and, depending on the dimensions of the components and their amounts. Welding work is performed by welding semi-automatic domestic and foreign production in carbon dioxide with the use of welding wire.
Jobs welding production are equipped with:
– Tilters and manipulators, which are intended for the installation of the product in a convenient position for welding;
– Assembly and welding devices intended for the product according to the size of the drawing requirements and to reduce the strain after welding;
– Rotary console to install semi-automatic welding, which allows to increase the coverage area of one semi-automatic;
– Tables welders are designed for the assembly and welding of small components.
- machining production.
Machining production is specialized in manufacturing a wide range of excavator parts, wheel loaders and truck cranes.
Manufactured items of varying complexity from carbon and alloy steels, cast iron, bronze. 3agotovkami are: stamping, casting, rolling.
Machining production consists of sections for the production of similar parts in one area:
– In the area of small parts made: nipples, nuts, bolts, screws, axles, pins, rollers, etc. Main site equipment: single and multi-spindle automatic and semi-automatic for processing parts of a calibrated rod, round or hexagonal cross-section, with a diameter of up to 40 – 50 mm.
– In the area middle parts are made: the long and short shafts, cylindrical and splined bushings, rings, fingers, pistons, clutches, etc. Main site equipment: single-spindle semi-Gang, which allow multipass processing shafts; shlitsefrezerny machines – cutting slots hob; machines for deep drilling, the group of universal machines.
– In the area of CNC machine tools made in various parts of the centers, length – 750 mm, 1500 mm, 3000 mm; in cartridges with the largest processing diameter up to 500 mm.
– Gear on the site are handled by running gears worm mills, 10-11-12 degree of accuracy, the largest cut into the module m = 20 mm. Involute and spline hole pryamobochnyh processed pulling.
– In the area of large parts manufactured body parts such as: chassis frame, gear case, bumper, arm. Most of this cast parts made of steel and cast iron and welded body parts. The planes are processed on the plano-milling and planing machines, core holes are processed on boring machines and CNC milling and drilling boring group. Mounting holes are processed on special rotary indexing machines.
Table 4 – Technical capacity machining production.
|Types of jobs||Technical capabilities|
|Woodturning||max. diameter – 600 mm, max. length – 4000 mm|
|Turning and milling||max. diameter – 250 mm, max. length – 500 mm|
|Milling||max. width – 2000 mm, max. height – 2000 mm, max. length – 5000 mm|
|Grinding||max. diameter – 350 mm, max. length – 1500 mm|
|gear treatment||max. diameter – 500 mm, max. Din – 700 mm, max. Module – 20|
|Drilling||max. drilling diameter – 100 mm|
|grooveprocessing||max. step thread cutting – 3 mm|
|Eroding||max. width – 500 mm, max. length – 500 mm, max. height – 100 mm|
- assembly production.
Assembly production is specialized in the assembly of excavators, wheel loaders and truck cranes. Assembly production is equipped with one conveyor for assembly of excavators, a conveyor for assembly of the front loader, one Painting conveyor posts for the assembly of cranes.
- The tool making.
Tooling manufactures tooling, cutting and measuring tools, molds, dies for cold and hot metal stamping, modeling equipment, as well as an auxiliary tool.
In the manufacture of instruments used processes hardening of tools with titanium nitride (on the “Bulat”) boration, grouting, spraying hard alloy (on the “Elitron”).
In the manufacture of molds and hot stamping dies used burning figures detail the technology EDM process on the “Azhitron” graphite electrodes are produced on equipment with CNC.
- The mechanical-repair site.
Mechanical repair station performs scheduled overhaul of cutting, press-forging, casting and crane equipment and manufactures replacement parts for that equipment, including rubber products.
Mechanical repair station produces machine tools and non-standard equipment, and also makes installation and commissioning of the equipment.
- THERMAL AREA.
In the thermal area performed heat treatment of products from ferrous and nonferrous metals and alloys.
Apply the following heat treatment processes: normalizing, annealing, improvement, cementation shafts, shaft diameters up to 200 mm and weighing up to 100 kg; hardening induction-wheel teeth, the gears, the end surfaces of the plungers, a diameter of 100 to 900 mm, a height of 10 to 250 mm, weighing 250 kg.